Monday, February 14, 2011

broken, buised and numb

Soooo Valentine's Day is once again upon us. Seems like it's been about 21 years now where I haven't had a date, hmmm. I'm often amazed at the mixed reactions to this confusing holiday. Some love it, some despise it, some see it as a way for corporations to earn money, some see it as an easy way to get laid. You're either sad because you are dateless, happy because you have someone, or sad because you have someone that you don't like. Any way you think about this holiday, no matter what you say out loud, everyone wants to have that perfect someone. You know it's true! However, don't be sad if you don't have a date this year. Yes, there are pros and cons to not having that person in your life, and one day of pros will only temporarily relieve you of the cons. For those of you who have a happy and healthy relationship--cheers to you, and I wish you the best. We'll all be there someday :))

Now for the section of the blog where I complain about how shitty my hockey teams are doing. I'm not giving up hope on the Penguins, not by a long shot. But honestly they need to get their shit together. Of course, with 21834719034 key players injured, it's a tough road. Let's do it boys!

Let me start off by saying that my favorite teams are the Pittsburgh Penguins, the Milwaukee Admirals and the Quad City Mallards. Second, let me state that the coaches for these teams are Dan Bylsma, Lane Lambert, and Frank Anzalone, respectively. Finally, let me state that that I have so much respect for Dan and Lane. Shut up Frank.

This is my V-Day present:

(don't try to click "play video", it's a screen shot. Here's the link if you want to see Brett kick some ass: Palin and some douche drop the gloves )

"I will now rise from the ashes"

No comments:

Post a Comment